Monday 23 September 2019

Suri, who is a comedy actor in Tamil cinema, is the hero of the Vijayamaran movement. He will soon be touching the 100th film. The special interview he gave: - Countamani - Senthil, Vadivelu, Santhanam, I am sad that the lack of track comedy in my films. I did not get the privilege they had.

Track comedy is what best identifies us. The success of the film does not affect the comedian. Even the films often save the comedy track. Now the hero is traveling with the hero, the story is based on the comedy. Dates have more to offer.


It is like a horse barking. The director is the main reason for the success of a comedy. But you can't just keep saying what the director said. It would be nice if you could develop it. So my job is to improve. We cannot create the scene without the director. But I'm doing my best within the given view.



Hero opportunities for 4, 5 years. I have refused everything. Victory did not believe at first with his brother called. I agreed with someone who told me the story. He is the hero in this movie. I told Sivakarthikeyan. He gave encouragement and encouragement. We are going to shoot in January.

Thus he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rajinikanth and Siva to continue Annaatthe's third timetable soon

  While pretty much every film fell into difficulty over the Covid initiated lockdown, Rajinikanth - starrer Annatthe has been influenced se...